In 2007 our ‘founding father’ Andy Dunster made a life-changing decision to purchase the interiors division of the old Medlock group of companies in a management buy-out. Focussed on the leisure market carrying out fit-out and refurbishment the business made great progress through its early years, even during the 2009 recession!
A re-brand to Medlock FRB took place in 2012 with the company moving into new-build in addition to carrying out its historical fit out and refurbishment projects.
We have a strong balance sheet, a stable business with fantastic people working towards a clear long-term plan. Our people are qualified industry professionals who operate via a clear process and plan, with a commitment to deliver high-quality projects for our customers safely, on time and to budget.
We operate by a clear set of values with a can-do attitude and an absolute commitment to the success of the project. An excellent supply chain of first-class subcontractors and suppliers, experts in their field of operation, well-known to our business and committed to project success.
- Health and safety is our number one priority
- We build relationships with our customers
- We show that we care
- We always do what we say we’ll do
- We are passionate about being the best
- We focus on solutions not problems
- We treat others as we would like to be treated
- We appreciate and value the contribution of all team members
- We communicate openly and honestly
- We have fun